These Mobile tablet computer carts are yet another example of applied ergonomics for user comfort, safety and productivity. They can be used to share information or walk a patient through a specific procedure or care plan.
This mobile Tablet Cart has a small footprint that brings the patient into a close proximity to contribute to, and work with the physician so that they can jointly navigate a program, review an image and truly share in the healthcare process.
– This mobile Tablet Cart on wheels provides a shared experience and allows for better communication between clinicians and their patients.
– It creates an environment where information is accurate, reliable, and up to date with the latest developments in medical technology.
– The mobile Tablet Cart on wheels can be used as a teaching tool for new staff to reinforce patient education.
– It provides clinicians with appropriate parameters of care and treatment plans before they see the patient.
– This mobile Tablet Cart on wheels allow patients to review, print or email their information between visits, so that there is no loss of information.
– This mobile Tablet Cart provides a truly collaborative process between patients and their care givers with access to highly validated information that can immediately influence their treatment plan.